Information we collect
In this section, we will explain why we process your information, for what purpose we process it, if you have to provide it to us, for how long we store it, if there are other recipients of your personal information.
We collect some personal data about you and any other person you include in your order. The personal data we collect is information that you provide to us, that we collect from you or observe about you or that we receive from other sources.
Most of the personal data we process is provided to you directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• You have placed an order or question with us.
Our goal is to get all the necessary information we need to arrange the services you request. We will ask for your name, surname, email address (required), telephone number, date of service request (required), location of place where you will receive our services (required). We do not use data processors for the information collected.
• You asked us for information.
Our goal is to get all the necessary information we need to provide you with the information you are looking for. We will ask for your name, surname, email address (required), your phone number. We need to know your contact details to be able to contact you about your request. We do not use data processors for the information collected.
• You have subscribed to our mailing list.
Our goal is to get all the information we need to send you our promotional ads or blog posts. We will ask for your name (required) and email address (required). We need to know them in order to provide you with marketing and information campaigns. You will also be asked to provide us with your consent to receive marketing communications. You can always opt out of receiving emails from us by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. No third party has access to your personal information unless permitted by law. We retain your information for six years after your subscription. We do not use data processors for the information collected.
• You have applied for a job.
Our goal is to get all the information we need to evaluate your job application. We will ask for your name (required), last name, email address (required) and your CV. We need to know them to decide if you comply with our requests and respond to your request. No third party has access to your personal information unless permitted by law. We retain your information for six years after your request. We do not use data processors for the information collected.
• You have contacted us representing your organization.
Our goal is to get all the information we need to evaluate your request. We will ask for your name (required), last name, email address (required) and name of your organization (required). We need to know them to evaluate your request and respond to it. No third party has access to your personal information unless permitted by law. We retain your information for six years after you submit your request. We do not use data processors for the information collected.
In the event that you provide us with unwanted information that we do not require or that is not directly related to our services, we may destroy or disclaim this information, provided that it is lawful and reasonable to do so.
To help us keep your information current, accurate and complete, be sure to tell us if anything needs to change.
We also collect information or observe about you in the following scenarios:
• You used our site (see “visitors to our site”).
• You have contacted us (see “how you can contact us”).
Use of information
We may use the information we collect about:
• Manage your order or question.
• Contact you about your order or any other question.
• To improve the experience of our customers.
• Facilitate your order requests.
• Send you emails regarding your order requests.
Notify you of changes to your orders.
• To receive card payments.
• For debt collection.
• For resolving complaints, dispute resolution and legal proceedings. This may include contacting you proactively if we need to resolve any issues you have or have encountered with an order.
• To send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when ordering or selecting our newsletter.
• To create new services.
• To enhance the quality of your experience when you interact with our site, including tailoring features to your interests and displaying targeted ads to you.
• To promote our business, brand and services and to measure the scope and effectiveness of our campaigns.
• To measure and analyze audience movement.
• To send newsletters, surveys, promotions and other promotional materials for other marketing purposes.
• To understand if our users are reading emails and clicking on links within those messages.
• To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our Terms of Service.
• To maintain a safe and secure environment and to prevent and detect criminal activity.
We use the information we collect for automated decision making or profile purposes as follows:
• Identify links between your traits and behaviors and promote to others with the same traits, direct marketing campaigns and targeted advertising through our site or third-party platforms, including social media channels.
• To personalize our interactions with you to make them more relevant to your interests. These interactions include marketing communications that we send or show you in direct marketing campaigns and through targeted online advertising, as mentioned above.
We will send you marketing correspondence for our services, in the following cases:
• Have you made a question or purchase on our website or contacted us and selected this marketing at the point where we collected your contact information. Your personal data may be used by us in the manner permitted by law, to contact you by post, e-mail, text message or telephone with information and offers related to the products or services we offer.
• Have you registered (sign up) to receive such marketing, either directly through us or by telling a third party that you would like to receive marketing from us
You can always opt out of receiving marketing correspondence from us by following the instructions we provide.
Your data protection rights
You have data protection rights that we would like to inform you about. Under data protection law, you have rights that include:
• Your right of access
You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
• Your right to correction
You have the right to ask us to correct the information that you consider inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to fill in any information that you think is incomplete.
• Your right to delete
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to the processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain cases.
• Your right to data portability
You have the right to request that we transfer the information you provide to us to another organization or to you, under certain conditions.
You do not have to pay any fees to exercise your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
In case you want to submit a request or contact us, you can find our contact details below.
• Your right to express a complaint
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we process your personal information, please contact us at [email protected] and we will respond.
Where your data is stored
We are committed to keeping the personal information you provide us safe. We take all reasonable precautions to protect the personal information we hold about you from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
We have implemented administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and / or alteration of your information. These guarantees vary depending on the sensitivity of the information we collect and store. However, we can not and do not guarantee that these measures will prevent any unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose your information, as despite our best efforts, no Internet and / or other electronic transmissions can be completely secure.
Your personal data is kept in combination with our own systems and the systems of the suppliers that we use to provide our services.
Sharing your information
We will not share your information with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
In some cases, we are legally obliged to disclose information. For example, by court order or when cooperating with other European supervisory authorities to handle complaints or investigations. In any scenario, we will be content to have a legal basis on which to share information and document our decisions and to satisfy ourselves, and we have a legal basis for exchanging information.
Links to other sites
Information for children
We do not provide services directly to children nor do we collect their personal information as a precaution.
How you can contact us
The company MARGOMENOU DIM. ERMIONI MINA, the administrator of the website https://erminabrunella.com, is the only person responsible for the processing of the personal information that we process. You can contact us in many different ways, such as phone, email and mail. You can find our contact details below or on our contact page:
Our postal address:
Company Ermina Brunella
DIOMIAS 10, Syntagma, Athens, 10563
Helpline number: 210 3219831
Email: [email protected]
• Call the helpline
We use this information to understand the demand for our services and to improve the way we operate. We may also use the contact details to call you again if you have asked us, if your call is dropped or if there is a problem with the line. We do not record any calls, but we may take notes to help you answer your question.
We also keep statistics on the calls we receive over a number of years, but this does not contain personal data.
• Social media
If you send us a private or direct message via social media, it will not be shared with other organizations.
We look at all this information and decide how to manage it. When contacting us through a social media platform, we also encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy information of this platform.
• Send us an email
We use Transfer Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt and protect your e-mail traffic in accordance with government e-mail security guidelines. Most emails like Gmail and Hotmail use TLS by default.
Visitors to our website
• Detailed information
When you visit www.erminabrunella.com, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard web log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things like the number of visitors to different parts of the site. This information is processed only in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not and will not allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those who visit our site.
If we collect personal data through our website, we will be aware of it in advance. We will clarify this when we collect personal information and explain what we intend to do with it.
• Safety and performance
We use third-party web application firewall (“Wordfence”) from DEFIANT INC to maintain the security and performance of our website. The service checks that traffic to the site behaves as expected. The service will block traffic that does not use the site as expected. To provide this service, Wordfence processes the IP addresses of site visitors and other non-personal data. This data is usually deleted after 90 days, unless there is still malicious activity on this data, in which case it is retained until it is no longer malicious.
• Purpose for processing
The purpose of implementing all of the above is to maintain and monitor the performance of our website and the continuous effort to improve the website and the services it offers to our users.
• What are your rights?
As we process your personal data for our legitimate interests, as mentioned above, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us. For more information about your rights, see the Data Protection Rights section above.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that can be placed on your device and allow us to improve the usability and performance of our website. All information we collect is aggregate and therefore anonymous and you can always turn it off by following the instructions below.
What kind of cookies do we use?
We only use performance cookies, which collect information about how visitors use our site. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you as a visitor and can only be used to improve the operation of our website.
For example, we collect information about our most frequently visited pages. We use a third-party cookie, the Google Analytics cookie, which gives us information such as your journey between pages and if you have downloaded anything. You can opt out of this by following the instructions below.
How to manage ad cookies
The following links may be helpful or you can use the “Help” option in your browser.
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Firefox cookie settings
• Chrome cookie settings
• Cookie settings on Safari and iOS web
March 2021, Edition 1